• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Monday 27 May 2013

Remember My Sweet Moment Acoustic | Guitar Pro | Tropicana Slim [Updated 5 June 2013]

[Updated 5 June 2013]

Remember My Sweet Moments
Remember My Sweet Moments
Actually, this commercial have long enough on aired in Indonesian television, however this commercial still feel interesting to watch. Now, I want to share about the acoustic version of this songs. I made it myself. So, comment before download it. Ofcourse it's free

This is Remember My Sweet Moments Part 1


This is the tab

Now, I have new link download if you have problem with the webtablature player.


Remember My Sweet Moments.gp5

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hey, It's my pleasure to know what was in your mind after reading the article above. So, you can comment or give critics to my writing on this comment box below

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com