• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Sunday 26 May 2013

Making Link Exchange Like Me | HTML | Tutorial

Tutorial with Just Science
Tutorial with Just Science



Hello again friend
Long time no see, because I've been focusing on my career at my PES game. This time I'll show you how to make link exchange page. A nice one page like this

See this at http://pillstick.blogspot.com/p/friend-links.html
See this at http://pillstick.blogspot.com/p/friend-links.html


What do you need are
<Style>

This time, we make style with class name : "cahyaganteng" and a scroll bar. This class will have very nice look. Just paste and see it by yourself

Then, after you see my page. It's divided into two. The "Friend's link" and the "Friend's banner". This is how to make the both of them

Friend's Link

your friend's name

An usual "a" tag, but we add the style of "cahyaganteng"

Friend's Banner


Yup, I think that's all about my tutorial..
See you next time friends

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hey, It's my pleasure to know what was in your mind after reading the article above. So, you can comment or give critics to my writing on this comment box below

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com