• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday 2 May 2013

About Life, Happy, and Sad

Hey, I just came back from googling something and I found something interesting to share with you. This picture actually real I think. You know that every life feel complete if we get both the happy and the sad thing. See this picture :D

Upload by : http://pillstick.blogspot.com/
That's true for me, life is half happy and half sad, no one's life is happy all the time or sad all the time, nature make them balance. And that's the real life, enjoy it :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hey, It's my pleasure to know what was in your mind after reading the article above. So, you can comment or give critics to my writing on this comment box below

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com