• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday 23 May 2013

Passed the National Exams!!

Hey, sorry for long post, I've been worried waiting for the result of my national exam since it'll be very useful for me as a plan to continue my study at a college.

And today at 4 am, I can see my result on web. Alhamdulillah, I got an excellent mark of each subject. See it below


My bio
Hey, I got 8.6 "Bahasa Indonesia". It's awesome. This is the second hardest subject in my national exams


My other result
Over here, I got 8 in Biology. This is great!!. Alhamdulillah

Last result
Yeah, I can sleep well this night, but I still waiting the result of my university application. Hope it'll show same result like this.

Bonus GIF

This is my face before opening my result



And this is when I was not believe of what it showed





When I know I got excellent result





I think that's all.. I have to go to school. Anyway thanks for supporting me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hey, It's my pleasure to know what was in your mind after reading the article above. So, you can comment or give critics to my writing on this comment box below

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com