• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Amnesia The Dark Descent Full Download | Horror Games

Amnesia The Dark Descent
Amnesia The Dark Descent

Hey, I was in holiday so this is the gaming times. I've try a lot of games on my PC, but the more I played it the more I will be bored. Because of that, I went to google and youtube search something fun and didnt make me bored. So I found this game. This is Amnesia The Dark Descent. It is one of the survival horror games. This game can make your heart beat two times faster. See this video below :


This games is truly a horror games. This is the game review.

You are in a castle. You was drank a medicine and you can't remember your old self now. You have to meet Mr. Alexander and on the way to him, you have to avoid the monster that will kill you with one attack. The castle is so dark. You have to keep on a bright place so that you won't lost your sanity. There are several of light source but you have to use it wisely or you finish the rest of the game without light. The game also made you confuse, because you have to solve several trick before you go to the other place. At last, there is 3 different endings of the game.


Minimum Requirements
  • OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
  • Processor: 1.5Ghz
  • Memory: 1024MB
  • Video Card: Radeon 9600/GeForceFX
Supported Functions
  • Number Of Players: 1

This is the link download :

Via Deposite Files
File Size : 1 GB
Password : just4rslinks.org

Via uTorrent
Install Notes
  1. Unpack release
  2. Mount image or burn it
  3. Install
  4. Pick one of the following methods to bypass the protection:

(a) Use this serial: 11111111111111 when you get asked to type in your serial

or

(b) Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder on the DVD to the main installation folder and overwrite

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hey, It's my pleasure to know what was in your mind after reading the article above. So, you can comment or give critics to my writing on this comment box below

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com